What We Do ...
Hele's Angels is focused around solving four major problems within the Hele and Lower Barton Areas.
* Reducing Crime and Antisocial Behaviour
* To have better facilities for children and young people
* Deliver Cleaner Streets
* We want better job prospects, wage levels and a lower cost of living
However, just because these are our main focuses, it doesn't mean we can't help with other issues. Hele's Angels are here to help the members of the community with any issues they may have - we will always try to help in whatever way we can, and if we are unable to help, we'll point you in the direction of someone who can.
For the advice sessions that run in the shop, just check our drop-ins page.
To make it a Success ...
* Hele's Angels needs the backing & support of the community.
* Hele's Angels needs COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS/LEADERS
* Hele's Angels will need to secure future funding se we can continue our One Stop Shop Support.
* To invest and train our community volunteers/leaders
* Hele's Angels needs to continue and sustain good partnership working.
Hele's Angels - The One Stop Shop
Hele's Angels provides FREE & CONFIDENTIAL drop-in surgeries for residents looking for help with:
* Debt, Benefit advice & guidance.
* Housing Matters and Adult Education.
* Employment/Training Advice.
* Health trainers and Crossroads Care.
* Street wardens, PSCO, and Ward Councillors.
We also offer FREE INTERNET!